The Amelia Linen Blouse works as a part of many historical costumes. Pair it with other pieces to create your extraordinary costume or character. Available in five sizes, this cotton-linen blend blouse is ideal for warm weather role-playing events. Long sheer sleeves help to protect the arms from the sun. The gathered neckline closes at the back of the neck with a draw tie. Its streamlined design was very common in the past, giving this medieval blouse a historical flair. This versatile shirt looks great at any LARP event, fantasy convention, or reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Great for warm weather
- Gathered neckline detail
- Available in a range of sizes
- Draw tie neck closure
- Ideal for fantasy or historical events
- Handmade from a cotton-linen blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 36 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 38 Inches, Waist – 36.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39 Inches, Waist – 38 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 40.5 Inches, Waist – 39 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 42 Inches, Waist – 41 Inches
Measurements are approximate.