The Aluminum Chainmail Voiders are essential when creating a thoroughly armoured costume look. No knight would go without protecting the vital area where the inner upper arm and chest meet, and this pair of voiders covers that zone. Attach them to other pieces of armour or clothing, not included. These chainmail voiders are made of 10 millimeters round rings that have been round riveted together for extra strength. They have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave and sold as a set of two. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Made of 16 gauge aluminum, these chainmail armour pieces do not rust and are lighter than steel, making them ideal for DIY costume and cosplay use, as well as for events that call for the look of armour without needing its protective qualities.
Please note that these voiders must be sewn or otherwise attached to a gambeson or other piece of clothing.
- Covers the inner upper arm and side of the torso
- Round rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are round riveted for strength
- Requires a gamebson or other piece of clothing, not included
- Great for Renaissance fairs and costume use
- Sold as a set of two
- Made of 16 gauge aluminum
- Length: 24 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
- Weight of Both Voiders: 3.9 lbs
- Inner Ring Diameter: 7.4 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.