During the 10th and 11th centuries, Anglo-Saxon women typically wore head coverings like these as part of their daily wear. The Ailith Saxon Hood, made of linen fabric, is an easy way to add authenticity to your reenactment look. This large hood covers the head, ears, and neck. Attached to a wide mantle, it even covers the shoulders and part of the chest. An essential element for many historically inspired ensembles, this soft linen hood is a must-have and will go with quite a number of eras and personas. Wear it on its own to present demure elegance, or accentuate it with a cord to get the look shown here.
- An essential accessory for medieval fashions
- Covers the head, neck, ears, and shoulders
- Made of a comfortable and breathable linen fabric
- Great for reenactment events, Ren fairs, and more
- Adds authenticity to womens period looks
- Made of linen fabric
- One Size Fits Most