As a religious order, many of the seals used by the Knights Templar had significant spiritual connotations. This Agnus Dei Templar Necklace, for instance, recreates the look of a popular and powerful seal that was favored by Templars located in England. Agnus dei is a Latin term that translates as Pascal lamb, more commonly known as the lamb of god. In this pendant, the Pascal lamb is seen as heraldry, one that depicts a halo bearing lamb supporting a cross with a flowing banner, wrapped by a rich, circular frame of elegant, darkly toned silver metal. The pendant is crafted entirely from fine pewter metal that is completely nickel and lead free, and it also comes complete with a matching chain and a small black jewelry box for ease of storage. On its own, the Agnus Dei Templar Pendant is a stellar little accent to bring some history to your look and style, and it makes for a perfect little costume accent for any knightly look you might have ready, too.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts the Pascal Lamb in a Traditional Knights Templar Seal
- Decorated with a Gold Hued Lamb Backed by a Dark Silver Finish
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Diameter: 1.25 Inches