Inspired by the swords of ancient China, the Aether LARP Jian in Purple has a long, straight blade that does not taper until its point. This latex foam blade has a rippled purple coloration that can represent lightning or magic, making it ideal for all kinds of fantasy LARP characters. The soft, shred resistant foam blade is coated with protective latex and paired with a highly durable and detailed hilt made of polyurethane. The narrow guard and matching pommel have a darkened bronze tone accented with brass. Between the guard and pommel is a purple grip segmented with bands of bronze and brass. The core of the entire LARP sword is a sturdy and flexible fiberglass rod with a protective Kevlar tip. Fantastically detailed and safe for live action roleplay, this purple lightning LARP Jian is a phenomenal weapon to add to any fantasy LARP arsenal.
The Aether LARP Jian has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Polyurethane handle is highly detailed and durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 Pound
Measurements are approximate.