Upon your loyal steed, you survey the battlefield. You are ready to take on the enemy with great armour like the 1st Century Celtic Horsemans Helmet. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this Celtic helmet has a polished finish. It comes in a single size. This round helmet turns into a small point at the top. A brass colored knob adorns the top of this spire. Archaeological finds inspired this distinctive look. This look also helps to deflect blows away from the head.
Next, the steel helmet has a brim that encircles the helm. This brim helps to deflect the glare of the sun. Fluted grooves adorn the brim. Two grooves sit above each cheek guard. The cheek guards curve into a point facing forward. They also have a concave curved front edge. Simple edging adorns these guards. Finally, internal padding adds comfort to the wearing of the helmet. The helmet also secures onto the head with a leather chin strap. Impress both friend and foe with the 1st Century Celtic Horsemans Helmet at your next LARP or cosplay event.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Spire design for deflecting blows
- Internal padding for additional comfort
- Brim to guard against sun glare
- Secures with a chin strap
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel and leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Brim Length: 13.75 Inches
- Brim Width: 12 Inches
- Overall Height: 11 Inches
- Inner Depth: 8 Inches
- Inner Length: 9 Inches
- Inner Width: 7 Inches
- Inner Circumference: 26 Inches