Enjoy the spectacularly strong and light design of the 1917 Left Handed Hybrid Cutlass by Cold Steel. It is ideal for fighting in close quarters. For a right-handed version of the sword, check out 1917 Hybrid Cutlass by Cold Steel (07-88CSH).
This functional cutlass features a short and stiff blade. It can be quickly manipulated by the wielder for supreme capacity in both striking and defending. To ensure its incredible durability and potential for holding its sharp edge, it is high quality 1055 high-carbon steel.
The handle is made from hardwood for a comfortable grip. A gleaming guard stretches from the pommel to the base of the blade, providing unparalleled hand protection. This sword comes with a beautiful leather scabbard. It allows for safe storage and the ability to wear the sword on your hip. Arm yourself with the exquisitely designed hybrid cutlass.
- Designed for use by left handed individuals
- Blend of 1904 Austrian saber and 1917 cutlass styles
- Blade has traditional curved shape
- End of blade has clip point design
- Includes leather scabbard with copper and bronze fittings
- Blade made of 1055 carbon steel
- Handle made of rosewood
- Overall Length: 30.375 Inches
- Blade Length: 25 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.375 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.