When putting together a set of armour, make sure that you consider every part of your body. Guard your arms with the 15th Century Steel Full Arm Armor. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this full length arm armour comes as a set of two in a single size. They secure to the arms with straps. The lower arm portion of the arms has back pieces that form a cylindrical shape with the front. Next, the elbow armour has the main piece with a point for the elbow. It also has clover-shaped pieces that cover the exterior sides of the elbows. Raised ridges adorn these clover-shaped pieces. The top sections cover the upper arms. All sections articulate for greater mobility for the wearer. The 15th Century Steel Full Arm Armor makes a great addition to your ensemble for a reenactment.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a set of two
- Comes in single size
- Secure with straps
- Articulates for greater mobility
- Wonderful for historical reenactments
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 19.9 Inches
- Wrist Circumference: 11.3-13.8 Inches
- Elbow Circumference: 16 Inches
- Bicep Circumference: 14.5-20.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.