Sometimes, you just want to stand out in your medieval attire. And if that is the case, than little can compare with this 14th C. Two-Toned Tunic, which offers a duality of color alongside a classically inspired shirt design from the medieval era. Split directly down the middle, this tunic always comes in a dual-toned fashion, with one side of the tunic being one color, and the other side being a different color. The color combinations are always striking, and given that the tunic is made entirely from 100 percent cotton fabric, the tunic itself is always a light and comfortable garment to wear, too. It is designed to be long, falling to about the knees (on most average wearers), while also featuring loose-fitting full-length sleeves. The tunic above is pictured with the 14th C. Two-Toned Hood, as well, which matches its design and color scheme perfectly (the item is not included, but can be purchased separately as item number AH-PA2003). The vivid color makes this 14th C. Two-Toned Tunic a great choice for knights and warriors to wear, as the double-coloration lends an intrinsic heraldic look to your chosen style.
- Made From Fine, Quality Cotton Fabric
- A Full Length, Past the Waist Shirt
- Possesses a Colorful, Two-Toned Appearance
- Features A Loose Fit and Full Length Sleeves
- Offered in A Variety of Sizes and Color Combinations
- Looks Great with Medieval Ensembles, Noble Attires, and More
- Perfect for Festivals, Fairs, LARPs, Events, and More