Weather was not always a pleasant thing in the medieval lands. Even shelters as grand as castles can sometimes be drafty. But have no fear, because this Medieval Overdress is a perfect way to stay warm, while looking your best, too. This overdress is perfect for layering looks, allowing you to add a secondary piece atop your primary to better create a more authentic look. The overdress is made entirely from a combination of linen and viscose fabrics, which helps to make it light and soft, yet comfortable to wear. The lightness is also a boon that allows this overdress to be worn even in the warmer seasons, as well. The garment features a round neckline, as well as a laced-up center that can be fastened tight or left open, at wearer desire and convenience. The overdress also has half-length sleeves, and is designed with a full-length skirt that falls around the ankles, although wearer height, measurements, and leg length can vary that measurement a bit. It is offered in several different colors, as well as in two different sizes. Please note that it is pictured above with an underdress worn underneath, which is not included. For that lovely layered look, you simply could not ask for something better. You could even potentially wear this Medieval Overdress as a stand-alone piece, if you had the right costume idea to back it!
- A Dress Made from Fine Linen and Viscose Fabrics
- Dress Has a Deep Laced-Up Closure in the Front
- Features a Full Length Skirt and Half-Sleeves
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs, Medieval Events, and Costumes of Various Sorts
- Small/Medium: Fits a Womens Dress Size 8-10
- Large/X-Large: Fits a Womens Dress Size 12-14