The Kasimir Canvas Trousers offer a well-cut piece of period clothing that perfectly suits a wide range of historical looks. The medieval pants can be paired with different shirts in order to go with peasant or nobleman attire. With the right accessories, they will even make an excellent addition to pirate ensembles and Viking outfits. The historical trousers tie at the waist with a string, allowing the fit to be adjusted for optimal comfort. Available in black or brown, the period trousers are sure to serve as a versatile option for your next re-enactment event or Renaissance fair.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Features simple, classic design
- Ties at the waist
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from a thick weave cotton fabric
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Waist/Hip - 37 Inches, Inseam - 26.5 Inches, Length - 38 Inches
- Medium: Waist/Hip - 40 Inches, Inseam - 27 Inches, Length - 39 Inches
- Large: Waist/Hip - 42 Inches, Inseam - 28 Inches, Length - 41 Inches
- X-Large: Waist/Hip - 46 Inches, Inseam - 28.75 Inches, Length - 42 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist/Hip - 50 Inches, Inseam - 30 Inches, Length - 43 Inches
Measurements are approximate.