John Wayne might be one of the most iconic western stars. The John Waynes The Duke M1873 SAA Cap Pistol recreates one of his preferred handguns in most of his films - a quick draw version of the M1873 Colt Single Action Army revolver. With a realistic look and feel, this pistol is a stunning sight to see, as well as an intimidating one. Crafted in solid metal with faux ivory grips, it has a working single action design that allows it to fire off caps. To fire caps, you take one of the six dummy cartridges that the pistol includes, break off a cap, set it center on the cartridge, and load the shell to fire. Cock the hammer and pull the trigger, and this John Waynes The Duke M1873 SAA Cap Pistol will off a shot just like The Duke himself might have!
Cap guns are not toys and should be treated with all the due respect and care that a real, live firearm would be. Do not point directly at a person. Exercise gun-safety when using this cap pistol.
- Modeled after the 1873 Colt Single Action Army
- Crafted from quality wood and steel
- Features unique faux ivory grips
- Comes with a box and six dummy cap cartridges
- Does not include caps
- Has a working single action mechanism
- Weighted like the real revolver
- A great display piece or stage prop
- Length: 11 Inches
- Barrel Length: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.