There is undeniable convenience in this Dothraki Full Silver Armband. Made up of many denga, this armband is currency and jewelry both, having been struck, in true historic fashion, from a solid, heavy wire of .925 pure sterling silver. The armband consists of thirteen coins, all linked together and bent into the shape of a bracelet or armband. The obverse of the linked coins features the image of a Dothraki horseman, while the reverse has text only that reads as KHAL DROGO DOTHRAKI. The coin-bracelet is licensed by George R. R. Martin and inspired by his novel series, A Song of Ice and Fire. The Dothraki Full Silver Bracelet is malleable and adjustable, yet still stiff, while the detail makes it look and feel like a true piece of currency from history.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using .925 pure sterling silver
- Medallic - coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the image of a Dothraki horseman
- Back features the text KHAL DROGO DOTHRAKI
- Adjustable - designed to be bent and worn as a bracelet
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin