In Westeros, the dragon is the largest denominational coin you can acquire. And now, you can add an old one to your collection. This Daemon Blackfyre Golden Dragon carries the name and the likeness of the Targaryen who started the Blackfyre Rebellion! The coin is double-sided, featuring the likeness of Daemon Blackfyre and his name on the obverse, with the traditional Targaryen three-headed dragon on the reverse. The coin is struck, being stamped out of red brass to give it a polished gold-metal gleam. The coin is officially licensed by George R. R. Martin and is inspired by the history and lore of his A Song of Ice and Fire novel series. Handsome and valuable looking, this Daemon Blackfyre Golden Dragon brings a piece of Westeros to you, and the size makes this coin an easy accent to always have on-hand.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using red brass (80% copper, 20% zinc)
- Medallic - coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the profile and name of Daemon Blackfyre
- Back features the three-headed Targaryen dragon
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 28mm
- Weight: about 14 grams