Even across the sea in Roman-ruled Egypt, the fashion trends were quite similar. Romans in Alexandria, and all of Egypt and the desert, favored a garment like this Coptic Roman Tunic, as much for its style as for the comfort it afforded in the region. This tunic is very similar to the classic Roman tunic, but with a few marked differences as well. Instead of the iconic solid color favored in Rome, the tunic is white, with colored stripes down the sides, to better reflect the heat and the sun of the desert. The tunic is made entirely from fine cotton fabric as well, to make it light and breathable - as well as extremely comfortable to wear. It also has short sleeves, again for desert-dwelling comfort, and a long length that falls somewhere about the wearers knees (actual length can vary based on height). Decidedly unique in its design, this Coptic Roman Tunic is a perfect blend of desert-dwelling style and Roman red color, which allows it to fit nicely into a wide assortment of unique and authentic Roman styles.
- Made From Fine, Quality Cotton Fabric
- A Long, Nearly Knee Length Tunic
- A Tunic with a Loose, Flowing Fit
- Features Short Sleeves and Red Stripe Accents
- A Perfect Touch to a Wide Variety of Roman Looks
- Perfect for Festivals, Fairs, LARPs, Reenactments, and More