When it came to arming themselves for battle, most Templars preferred the classic sword of the era. This Brookhart Templar Sword recreates the design of just such a blade and it does so in fine materials, which ensures that this blade is the real deal. The blade is crafted in high carbon steel, while the cruciform design of the weapon lends it an authentic look, as well as a measure of strength. The steel guard has a slight bend to its quillons, while the blade features a shallow, wide fuller that helps to reduce its weight and improve its balance. The wooden handle is sandwiched around a full-length tang, with the tip peened at the wheel pommel. Black leather, in a spiral design, wraps the grip to provide a secure hold, while the round pommel, emblazoned with a red cross, gives it a distinctive Crusade era look and feel. Included with the sword is a matching scabbard for safely securing and carrying the sword. Balanced and strong, this Brookhart Templar Sword is just the weapon to consider when you want to evoke images of that ages-old knightly style, as well as a fine blade to have on display in your home, as well.
- Modeled After the Swords from the Crusades Era
- Bears the Red Cross Emblem of the Knights Templar
- Blade is Forged from High Carbon
- A Fully Functional, Battle Ready Sword
- Cross Guard and Pommel are Solid Steel Construction
- Full Tang and Peened Pommel Lend Impressive Strength
- Includes Matching Scabbard
- Blade Length: 31.875 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 38.875 Inches
- Balance Point: 4 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.