Rarely did a knight wear anything that was completely devoid of significance. For example, as simple as the Blue and Black Medieval Costume Tabard looks, even the coloration and design on this piece of classic knightly garb can have greater meaning. This simple garment is made from blue and black fabric, featuring a classic design that features black on one shoulder and blue on the other, with the bottom of the garment featuring opposing colors, in that black is diagonally opposite black and blue is diagonally opposite blue, creating a checkered design. Yellow trim runs along the hem and neckline, adding further accent to the garments design. This knightly garment includes only the tunic. The sword, boots, belt, and other accessories are not included. The tabard comes in one standard size, which fits up to a 42 inch chest. As knightly garb, this Blue and Black Medieval Costume Tabard truly excels, giving any medieval warrior a simple appearance that is perfectly in-keeping with classic medieval style, while also remaining a relatively comfortable piece of costume garb.
- An Impressive Looking Knightly Tunic
- Features a Black and Blue Heraldic Checkered Design
- Does Not Include Prop Sword, Boots, or Belt
- A Great Garment for Any Knight or Medieval Warrior to Wear
- Fantastic for Halloween, Renaissance Fairs, Costume Events, Stage Productions and More
- Made from 100 percent Polyester Fabric
- Standard: Fits Up to a 42 Inch Chest