This is one example of coinage from a fantasy setting that looks every bit like authentic currency! The Balon Greyjoy Copper Star Coin is born of Westeros and the Iron Islands, and is inspired by the works of author George R. R. Martin. The coin is struck like a piece of currency in the old world, and struck from .999 pure copper for authenticity. It features, on the front, the side-seen profile of Balon Greyjoy, Lord of the Iron Islands, as he wears a laurel and a gorget bearing a Kraken. The reverse of the coin features a Reaver ship at sail, as well as a seven pointed star at the top. The coin is licensed by George R. R. Martin and is inspired by his novel series, A Song of Ice and Fire.
The Balon Greyjoy Copper Star Coin is rich in symbolism. The kraken on Balons gorget is the sigil for House Greyjoy. WE DO NOT SOW is the motto of House Greyjoy and is featured on the back of the coin.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using 0.999 pure copper
- Medallic - coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the profile and name of Balon Greyjoy
- Back features a Reaver ship at sail and a seven-sided star
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 25mm
- Weight: about 9 grams