The perfect ladies garment for warm summer days at the Renaissance fair, the Anna Blouse is crafted from light cotton fabric. The medieval blouse features wide-cut long sleeves that can be gathered up and worn short if desired. The deep neckline has a tie-string that can close the neck on cooler days or add extra nobility to the style. The medieval shirt looks fantastic when worn under a leather bodice or other cincher. Available in brown, cream, or black color options, this re-enactment blouse is sure to become a favorite.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown, cream, or black
- Features deep neckline that laces
- Long sleeves can be gathered up
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest - 43 Inches, Waist - 41 Inches, Length - 29 Inches, Sleeve Length - 26.75 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 45.5 Inches, Waist - 45 Inches, Length - 29.25 Inches, Sleeve Length - 27.25 Inches
- Large: Chest - 46 Inches, Waist - 46.5 Inches, Length - 28.5 Inches, Sleeve Length - 27 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 52 Inches, Waist - 52 Inches, Length - 34.5 Inches, Sleeve Length - 34.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.