Dirk is a Scottish word meaning short dagger, although sometimes a dirk was actually a sword-blade, cut down and fitted to a daggers hilt. This could be the case with the Scottish Regimental Dirk. Stretching nearly eighteen inches in length, this weapon looks less like a simple dagger and more like a fighting knife of some kind. The hilt is a nail-head studded grip with a synthetic red crystal set on the pommel, an imitation of the once-valuable stones that the Scottish would apply to their own dirks as ornamentation. The blade is single-edged, with the back-half being only edged half-way down the blade, while the rest is ridged. A small blood-groove decreases the weight of the blade, while an attractive Damascus pattern gives allure to the blade itself. The sheath is black to match the hilt with silver castings all decorated by twin thistles, which are the floral emblem of Scotland. An added bonus is the matching mini-knife-and-fork set that comes stored within the scabbard. Far from simple, the Scottish Regimental Dirk is an appealing blade that would make an excellent addition to any collection or an excellent accessory to add on to formal Scottish Highland attire.
- Includes Hard Sheath
- Synthetic Red Crystal On Pommel
- Includes Mini-Knife-and-Fork Set
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges