These arrows are made from premium Port Orford cedar shafts and are spined to perfection. The shafts are checked for straightness 3 times during the building process and matched in spine and weight to get that tight arrow group you need. Sealed with four coats of protecting sealer to keep the weather out, it adds thin coats to build up a dense, hard, durable finish. We also use Precision Classic Bohning nocks in white for the best arrow flight and bowstring fit. These arrows are walnut stained and crested in black.
These arrows are sold by the dozen (12). These arrows come with medieval bodkin points installed and are ready to shoot. We generally carry the most popular draw lengths and draw weights in stock. If your selection is not in stock, they will be made to order and will usually ship in 1-2 weeks. Since they are handcrafted, this is an estimation and the timeline can vary. The arrow length is measured from the string groove to the back of the point.
- Custom made arrows to suit your needs
- Shafts are made from premium Port Orford cedar
- Medieval bodkin points are installed, ready to shoot when you receive them
- A must have for traditional archers
How to Order:
Order arrows to match the draw length and draw weight of your bow. If you have a bow that is 40# @ 29 Inches, then you will want arrows that are 40/45# @ 29 Inches. It is ok to order arrows slightly longer than your draw length, but do not order them shorter!
We try to keep a nice variety of options in stock on this style of arrow. Please call us to check availability if you need them to ship immediately. Otherwise, if your selected spine weight is not in stock, it may be an estimated 1-2 weeks before your order ships.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges