The legendary Legolas longbow features a slight recurve built onto the bow with an elven style design that gives you one very smooth draw as well as the accuracy of a traditional longbow. Made from solid hickory, this longbow delivers enough speed for big game and comfort for the simple pleasure of target shooting. As there is no arrow rest, this bow is great for right or left hand shooters. The Legolas Longbow is a fully functional longbow-recurve hybrid that offers a little of both worlds from longbow smoothness and accuracy to the recurves extra punch of speed. At 72 inches long this bow has the size and durability of a true longbow from history and fiction. If you are a Legolas fan you will simply have to own one of these bows, period. You will probably not find a bow that is closer to the movie original than this and still shoot safely. So stretch the string and unleash the power of a true elven longbow. This bow is great for target practice, SCA events, hunting, and archery competitions. Certain events and hunting laws may require specific draw lengths and draw weights. If you are purchasing the bow solely for that purpose, be sure to check what the requirements are first.
Your bow will come with a set of instructions on proper use and care. Remember to always unstring your bow when you are not using it and never fire the bow without an arrow. This bow comes with a bow string.
- Solid Hickory Legolas Style Longbow
- You will not find this unique bow anywhere else!
- Great for target practice, SCA events, hunting, and archery competitions
How to Tell your Draw Length and Draw Weight:
Draw Length: Your Draw Length measurement is how far you draw the bow back before releasing it. To find your draw length stand and extend both arms out in front of you, measure from your chest to the end of your middle finger and subtract two inches. This will find your approximate draw length.
Draw Weight: This is how heavy (in pounds) you will be pulling the bow back at your specified draw length. If you choose a bow with a 30 pound draw and have a draw length of 28 inches, then you pull the bow back to 28 inches you will be pulling 30 pounds. Draw Weight is hard to determine if you are a beginner, 30 pounds is good to start with and is great for target practice. Usually 40# and higher are recommended for Hunting.
Also, it is very important that you never pull the bow back farther than the specified draw length. For example, if your bow says 40# at 28 inches, this means the bow has been tested up to 28 inches only. Most bow breaks come from users pulling the bow back too far.
- Overall Bow Height: 72 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges