Our Green Leaf Bow is adorned in green leaves and vines. The bow is also painted green with the green fading at the end of the tips. Made from a solid piece of hickory, this bow is a great target bow or costume bow, but still fully functional. The bow features a universal grip for traditional shooting off the hand style archery so it may be used for right and left hand shooters. The bow is permanently finished, and needs no maintenance other than regular care and proper storage. Our Green Leaf Bow is great for target practice, SCA events, archery competitions, and hunting. Certain events and hunting laws may require specific draw lengths and draw weights. If you are purchasing the bow solely for that purpose, be sure to check what the requirements are first. Also a great collectible or gift for those die hard LOTR fans!
How to Tell your Draw Length and Draw Weight:
Draw Length: Your Draw Length measurement is how far you draw the bow back before releasing it. To find your draw length stand and extend both arms out in front of you, measure from your chest to the end of your middle finger and subtract two inches. This will find your approximate draw length.
Draw Weight: This is how heavy (in pounds) you will be pulling the bow back at your specified draw length. If you choose 30# and have a draw length of 28, when you pull the bow back to 28 you will be pulling 30#. Draw Weight is hard to determine if you are a beginner, 30# is good to start with and is great for target practice. Usually 40# and higher are recommended for Hunting.
- Made out of hickory
- Unique color effect with green fading at the tips
- Hand painted Green leaves and vines
- A completely functional piece of art
- This bow is perfect for LOTR Fans and Traditional Archery Fans alike
- Overall Length: 72 Inches
- Bows are hand-crafted, so length may vary by an inch.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges