Unlike the legionaries who were stationed primarily on the frontier, marching throughout Europe, the Guards were based in Rome and stood as the main body of troops in the defense of the Roman Empire. These elite soldiers were the Emperors personal instruments for discouraging plots and rebellions and were quite effective in crushing unrest. This Gallic influenced full size wearable helm worn by the elite Roman guardsmen of the early first century is handcrafted of 18 gauge steel and boasts classic brass accenting. This is a most interesting addition to ancient armour collections. The Roman Guards Helmet is fully functional and wearable for Roman re-enactments. This interesting Roman helm would be a great piece for your Roman Lorica Segmenta also.
- Functional Roman Helmet
- Made of 18 Gauge Steel
- Full Size And Wearable Helmet
- Brass Detailing
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges