Medieval doctors came prepared with quite the kit, and now, you can prepare yourself for a surgical procedure by equipping yourself with a similar set-up, in the form of this Medieval Doctors Kit, with its assortment of impressive little tools. Each and every piece in this kit is hand forged in carbon steel, and each piece also features a weathered and worn finish that makes the whole set look rather authentic. The set includes eight distinctive pieces, including one bone saw, one hinged clamp, one hinged scissor, two bistoury knives (one large, one small), one pick-probe, and two hooked apparatus (one singular, one double-headed). Each of the pieces is, essentially, fully functional, although the kit as a whole is not designed for actual medical use. They do not come in a sheath, but we do offer one that will suit the whole kit perfectly (item number ZS-SHE-HS7890). This Medieval Doctors Kit is one collection of items that any Dark Age medical expert simply cannot do without, as it lends such character to their overall look as to make them seem as if they are right out of the pages of history!
Also of note, this Medieval Doctors Kit also looks like it could double over as a set of torturers tools, so if you are looking for something in that direction, this set should also be right up your alley.
- A Set of 8 Different Medieval Doctor Tools
- Each Piece is Hand Forged from Carbon Steel
- Kit Includes Two Knives, Two Hooks, A Bone Saw, a Probe, Scissors, and a Clamp
- Features a Rather Authentic and Impressive Overall Look
- An Absolutely Stunning Costume Prop or Decoration
- Not Designed for Medical Use
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges