The Bronze Othala Rune Pendant, as its name implies, is a stylistic representation of a rune from the Eldar Futhark, which was a runic system used from the 2nd to 8th centuries. Othala itself, like most futhark runes, possesses a double-meaning. At its most basic, othala is a letter, representing the sound of the letter "o" in most Eldar Futhark translations. Independently, though, othala means 'heritage' and 'inheritance'. It is pronounced 'oh-thall-ah'. In this pendant, the rune is a bit more stylized, possessing knotted joints that bind it together, as well as twin wolf heads on the bottom terminals of the rune. The pendant itself is crafted entirely in fine jewelers bronze metal. It comes as a pendant only, and so can be worn with any pre-existing cord or necklace that you might already have. The individual meaning of this Bronze Othala Rune Pendant makes it a great way to celebrate your heritage, as well as your family, while also showing off a little bit of ancient history in your attire, too. An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda Inspired by the Eldar Futhark Rune, Othala Depicts the Knotted Rune, Capped with Wolf Heads Crafted Entirely from Polished, High Quality Jewelers Bronze Offered as a Pendant Only A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
Measurements: Height: 1.375 inches Width: 1.25 inches Depth: 0.125 inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges