An image of great antiquity, this Templars Sigil of Abraxas Necklace recreates a powerful icon of their secret magical lore, one that was featured very prominently on certain sacred seals and was thought to confer mystic might upon its wielder. This pendant is a hollow frame that depicts a surreal figure at its core, that figure having the head of a bird, the body of a man, and twin serpents instead of legs. In one hand, the figure holds a flail, while the other wields a shield. Surrounding this figure is the Latin phrase Secretum Templi. In spite of its look, though, Abraxas was not a demon, but rather a conceptual figure that embodied things like order and power, particularly where numbers and mysticism were concerned. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine pewter metal, which is completely lead and nickel free, and it comes complete with a matching necklace as well as with a little black jewelry box for easy storage. Fear not, for this Templars Sigil of Abraxas Necklace is no demonic invocation, but rather an age-old symbol of an archon that might help to bring a little might and order into your life when worn proudly.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts a Classic Templar Seal, Featuring Abraxas and Latin Inscription
- Decorated with a Tasteful, Silver-Metal Finish
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 1.25 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges