As a sidearm, the dagger has been used for centuries, both for reasons of defense and for reasons of personal decoration. This Black Richard the Lionheart Dagger is a brilliant showpiece that echoes the heraldry of this great English crusader king. As a dagger, this little replica weapon has the quite impressive look, ranging from a decorative hilt to a sturdy looking blade, giving it all the appeal of a true medieval weapon. Yet this replica features none of the danger thanks to a 10.5 inch long blade that cannot be sharpened. The blade is, however, crafted from metal alloy to look real, possessing even a fuller down its short length. The hilt is truly impressive, featuring ornate styling, as well as the triple lion heraldry of King Richard on the central part of the guard. More lions decorate the arms of the guard, while the pommel of the dagger features the traditional crusaders cross, echoing Richards prowess as a crusader, a knight, and a warrior. Included with the dagger is a matching sheath that features black coloration, as well as metal furnishings that are decorated with an R for Richard and an L for Lionheart. The dagger measures approximately 16.5 inches long. AS it is perfectly safe, this Black Richard the Lionheart Dagger makes for either a great display piece or a costume weapon, as well as a great gift to give to anyone you might know who favors King Richard, his crusades, and any of his other exploits.
- Blade is Crafted from Metal Alloy
- Dagger Cannot Be Sharpened, Making it Safe to Carry
- Features a Heraldic Lion Guard
- Hilt Possesses a Rich, Dark Metal Finish
- Pommel is Decorated with a Crusader Cross
- Includes a Matching Scabbard with the Kings Initials
- A Perfect Medieval Collectible, Gift Idea, or Reenactment Dagger
- Blade Length: 10.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges