The benefit of putting a stamp on dungeon ware is that if anyone finds it (and the person it is attached to), you immediately know where they belong. This Yuma Prison Iron Ball and Chain is a classic example of how they detained prisoners in history. This simple yet impressive dungeon decoration is patterned after the classic example of a ball and chain, which was historically used in both American and England, as well as in other nations and kingdoms across the globe. It is a relatively simple in form, consisting of an iron ball that is connected to a pair of chains, which are secured around the prisoners leg to keep them from moving too far. This particular model is a solid metal ball with an antique finish, which gives it both a realistic look and feel, as well as a hefty weight that borders nicely on realism. The ball also features a stamp around the center which identifies it as a piece of equipment from the prison at Yuma, Arizona. The ball weighs approximately 18 pounds. With such a significant weight and realistic appearance, this Yuma Prison Iron Ball and Chain makes for a great display piece and collectible, as well as a fantastic prop to use when realism is going to be your number one concern.
- Crafted from Quality Metal
- Very Authentic and Realistic Looking
- Also Quite Strong
- Fully Functional
- Features a Heavy Iron Ball with Two Chained Leg Cuffs
- Has an Antique Finish with Stamped Identification
- Great for Display, Decoration, or Use in Drama, Stage, and Theater
- Chain Length: 26 Inches
- Weight: 17-18 lbs.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges