The cross was the symbol of choice for many knightly orders, although each bore a distinctive cross that identified them and no-one else. This Teutonic Knight Pendant emulates the look of the cross that symbolized the Teutonic Order of German knights. Elegant and gold in its appearance, this cross pendant features a great level of detail and does the order it symbolizes great justice with its look alone. Originally formed in 1190, this order of knights was formed to help aid Christians in their pilgrimages to the Holy Land and establish hospitals where needed, although they also served as a military order of knights during the Middle Ages, when they actively crusaded to reach, gain, and hold the Holy Land. This pendant has the shape of a distinctive cross with flared edges, possessing faint, engraved scripting along the arms of the cross, as well as a shield at the very center of the cross. On this shield is a white background and a black cross, which has long-been the coat of arms of the Teutonic Order. On the other side of the pendant is a shield crest occupied with a displayed heraldic eagle, with thin spikes adorning the arms of the cross. This unique two-sided design gives the pendant a bit more style, allowing it to be worn in two different ways with ease. It is crafted from solid metal and features an enameled black and white shield, as well as stunning gold plating. The pendant can be worn by men, women, and children with ease, although it does not include a chain (one can be purchased separately, though). Pair this gilded Teutonic Knight Pendant with a great knightly costume to create the look of a true Teutonic knight, or you can wear it daily to show off your loyalty to this traditional German order of knights and crusaders.
- Features Impressive Detailing
- A Double Sided Pendant
- Crafted from Solid Metal
- Plated with 24 carat Gold
- Great for Casual Wear
- Can Be Worn by Both men and women
- Chain Not Included
- Height: 2.25 Inches
- Width: 1.25 Inches
- Height: 2.25 Inches
- Width: 1.25 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges