There is more than one reason to fear the snake and its deadly bite. The Egyptian Cobra Naja Dagger is not only an incredibly detailed and deadly looking serpent, but it is also an impressive fantasy dagger whose bite is assuredly as bad as any snakes. This attractive dagger possesses a stainless steel blade that has a gently recurved edge, which ends in a brutal point, making it look almost like an ornate, steel snake fang. The forward-mounted blade negates the need for a proper guard, although the hilt is as stylized and decorative as the blade. The hilt consists of a serpent body, which features an intricate cobra skin texture, while the pommel of the dagger takes the shape of an Egyptian cobras reared head and opened hood. An intricate band of red ruby decorations wrap around the cobras body, adding a level of decoration and extravagance to this already-intricate dagger. It measures approximately 18 inches in length. Included with the dagger is a custom display stand that will show off the daggers incredible blade and amazingly detailed hilt. This serpent might not be toxic, but there are other reasons to fear the Egyptian Cobra Naja Dagger, although, like the powerful serpent, there are also reasons to admire it and display it, too.
- Features a Stainless Steel Blade
- Possesses a Distinctive Design with a Fang-Like, Forward Set Blade
- Hilt is Modeled After a Hooded Egyptian Cobra
- Decorated with Faux Red Gemstones and Intricate Cobra Skin Textures
- A Fantastic Costume Weapon or Fantasy Decoration
- Superb As a Collectible or a Gift Idea
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges