The Romans did utilize cavalry forces to decimate their foes from time to time, equipping them with this Roman Cavalry Sword instead of the typical gladius to ensure that every mounted warrior had the reach necessary to strike foes while on the move. This simple yet effective Roman sword is modeled after a typical Roman spatha, which was longer than the average gladius to give the weapon an increased range. Originally, the spatha was utilized by heavy infantry troopers, although its length made it an ideal cavalry blade as well. This sword features a simple, unadorned blade with straight edges and a tapered tip. The guard is a rounded oval carved from hardwood, while the grip is made from polished bone to give it an ornate, faux-ivory look. The pommel is rectangular and equally simple, making this blade the ideal weapon for an average cavalry soldier. The sword includes a matched scabbard with black leather wrap and decorative brass throat and chape pieces, as well as two pairs of carrying rings allowing for a typical Roman mount (straight up and down). The Roman Cavalry Sword is left unsharpened, although it still makes for an impressive piece to wear at your side whenever you don your Roman armour, and when you are not in costume and character, it is a beautiful piece to display in as a part of your decor and collection.
- Modeled After The Typical Roman Spatha Sword
- Features an Unsharpened Straight-Edge Blade
- Handle Is Made from Carved Hardwood and Polished Bone
- Includes a Sheath with Brass Adornments
- Looks Great with Authentic Roman Ensembles and Armors
- A Fantastic Decorative Piece or Display Item
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges