A great wizard would require a truly mighty blade to channel his mystical strength, and no sword is more appropriate for that then this Glamdring Sword. Wielded by Gandalf the Gray, this elvish blade is truly among the mightiest in all of Middle Earth. This sword is based and designed after the same-named sword from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Elegant in the fashion of Elvish work, this blade is still nothing short of a warriors blade, featuring a blue handle with a teardrop shaped pommel that is perfect for one and two-handed grips, and the grip fits well in the hand, making this blade comfortable and fun to wield for hours on end. The guard features a subtle, curving crescent-shaped bar that is inlaid with Elvish runes that read Turgon king of Gondolin wields, has, and holds the sword Glamdring, For of Morgoths realm, hammer to the Orcs. Far from your typical elvish blade, this sword is a warriors blade through and through, featuring a long, broad blade that makes it perfect for quick yet powerful attacks, ensuring that his sword lives up to its second name of Foe-Hammer. In terms of performance, the Glamdring LARP Sword is a fantastic LARP weapon that has been constructed from tough, layered foam that has been wrapped in high quality latex and coated in a specialized paint. It is a sturdy and reliable weapon that will stand up to hours of use and play. There is no denying that the blade of Gandalf the Gray (And Gandalf the White) is a beautiful blade, and now you can wield that terrible beauty for yourself. This Glamdring Sword has the might and the glory to fend off any horror you might face in battle, be it orc, goblin, man, or something worse, from the darkness and shadows.
Please be aware that the shade of the swords coloring may vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Practice Battles, Theatrical Plays, or Movie Props
- Extremely Well Balanced
- Incredibly Detailed Appearance
- Made from High Quality Latex
- Construction Ensures Very Safe Play
- Overall Length: 48 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Handle Length: 11.5 Inches
- Hilt Width: 10.25 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges