The imperial helmet is a broad classification applied to the helmet that was considered by many to the quintessential Roman galea (or helmet). The Imperial Italic D Helmet is a replica of a historical helm found on an archaeological dig. Like the typical Roman galea, this helmet features a rounded cap and open sides, which allow the warrior's ears to remain uncovered. The back features a sloping neck guard, while the front features hinged facial protectors. A small visor adorns the forehead of the helmet. Attractive brass plating adorns the surface of the helmet, with a house shaped design depicted on the facial guards, as well as an eagle design emblazoned on the cap of the helm, alongside other impressive emblems. The Krefeld Italic D Helmet is not only a great example of a classic Roman helmet, but it also happens to be a replica of an actual historical artifact, which makes it an excellent helmet for re-enactors to use, as well as a great piece to add to any enthusiast's collection. Made from Quality Metal Has a Great, Polished Metal Appearance Features Elegant and Decorative Adornments Modeled After a Historical Artifact An Impressive Display Piece or Collector's Item Makes for a Great Medieval Gift Idea
Sizing: One size fits most. 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges