A dryad is a Greek myth often associated with trees, and they are often depicted as being a part of their tree in some way. In the Brown Dryad Fairy Statue, we see a beautiful fairy as she undergoes a transformation and is changed into a tree. The base of this attractive fairy figurine consists of simple gray rocks, over which several orange leaves have been scattered. Narrow stalked mushrooms grow around the dryad fairys base. From the waist down, this fairy has already been almost completely transformed into a tree, consisting of a brown, bark covered trunk. From the waist up, though, this figure is still mostly fairy, although sections of bark have grown over her torso and wrists. Her silver hair is tossed in the wind, and her six brown wings are spread open behind her back. This fantasy statue is made from cold cast resin, which has been masterfully hand-painted so that each detail is given due attention. From base to top, this statue measures approximately 12 inches in height. And now, this truly magnificent moment is immortalized as the Brown Dryad Fairy Statue, making it a fantastic gift to give to any fairy or fantasy enthusiast you might know among your family and friends.
- Absolutely Brilliant Display Piece
- Intricately Detailed
- Made from Cold Cast Resin
- Beautifully Hand Painted
- Has Incredibly Vivid Colors
- Fantastic Decoration or Gift Item
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges