Odin possessed many animal companions, including ravens and hunting hounds, but none were grander than his mighty steed, Sleipnir. In the Odin and Sleipnir Statue, the pair is depicted as Odin gives a cry while riding off to war. Sleipnir is an eight-legged horse, here shown to be covered in runic letterings, with braids in his mane and decorative bands on his legs. Odin is depicted as a powerfully sized warrior wearing full armor and a winged helm. His beard and hair is braided, while his armor features several spikes across its surface. In one hand, he holds symbol involving three triangles, while in his other he holds his spear, Gungnir, which possesses a decoratively barbed spearhead. This visually stunning piece is made from cold cast resin, and it has been hand-painted in order to give the statue the appearance of cast bronze metal. It stands approximately 10.625 inches tall. With its powerful look and its intricate details, the Odin and Sleipnir Statue is a great depiction of the leader of the Norse gods, so much so that it makes a great addition to any mythological collection.
- Made from Cold Cast Resin
- Hand-painted to Look like Cast Bronze Metal
- Features Odin Riding His Eight Legged Horse
- An Intricately Detailed Piece
- Incredible Home Decor Item or Gift Idea
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges