Modeled on the famous pictorial maxim of the three wise monkeys, the Hear No Evil Gargoyle Statue is one of three figures who mimic this famous image. This gargoyle represents hear no evil and, thus, is covering his ears. This fantastic yet classical depiction of a gothic gargoyle stands atop a pedestal that reads, Hear No Evil. The gargoyle has vaguely humanoid features, save for its clawed hands and feet, horns, and wings. Its wings curl protectively around its body, while its hands are held up to the side of its head to plug its ears. This attractive fantasy statue is made from cold cast resin, which has been hand-painted to resemble the dark gray of carved, worked stone. It stands approximately 4 inches tall. On its own, the Hear No Evil Gargoyle Statue is a great gothic statue that makes for a perfect decor item or gift. Make sure you check out its brothers, See No Evil and Speak No Evil, as the full set is even more impressive!
- Made from Hand-painted Cold Cast Resin
- Statues Modeled After the Famous Maxim
- Classic Gothic Gargoyle Look
- Astoundingly Detailed Appearance
- An Incredible Gift Idea or Home Decor Piece
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges