Our Pirates Triple Threat Pistol Baldric is for the serious pirate who needs to be armed at all times. Our pistol baldric is handmade from quality leather and features three holsters that will work wonderfully for blunderbuss style pistols as well as western style pistols. Pistols are not included with the baldric. The baldric is made from 3 inch wide leather. There are two smaller antiqued brass buckles at the shoulder for decoration, as well as multiple brass eyelets along the front of the baldric. The eyelets add visual interest, but also come in handy if you need to tie anything to the belt, like a small pouch, compass, or telescope. There is one holster at the hip and two holsters across the chest. The holsters are slightly angled so the pistols are easy to grab and pull out. The pistols will sit securely in the holster. The sizing on the baldric is a fixed size, meaning the buckles at the shoulder are not how the baldric goes on, it is just meant to be slipped on over the head. This three holster baldric is a must have for any pirate, and they also look great when used in steampunk outfits. It will definitely be a great addition to your outfit.
- Hand crafted from quality leather
- Three holsters that fit blunderbuss, flintlock, or western style pistols
- A great look for pirate or steampunk themes
- Available is three different sizes
- Medium: 55 Inches
- Large: 61 Inches
- X-Large: 69 Inches
For a good fit, measure from your left hip up to your right shoulder and then down your back, back to your left hip. Choose the closest measurement to your own. For example, if you are a 58 Inch, which is in between sizes, you may choose the Medium size, which will hang above your hip, or a Large size, which will hang a little lower than your hip.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges