The Medieval Lace-Up Tunic is a simple but none-the-less attractive tunic that can be used in the creation of a dozen or more different types of looks. From pirates to poets to peasants and more, this tunic looks great in a variety of styles. Made from 100 percent natural woven cotton, this tunic has an authentic and rustic look combined with the ease of care found in most modern garments. The tunic is also quite comfortable to wear and provides a modicum of protection from the elements when worn. This tunic laces half-way up the front, from approximately mid-chest to the neck. The sleeves are full-length and comfortably fitted to the arm. This tunic also has a hem that extends down further then the waist, the hem is just barely knee-length. The Medieval Lace-Up Tunic is available in a variety of attractive colors. The tunic is pictured here with a belt and a pair of trousers, which are not included. A tunic is something of a catch-all garment, one that can be used virtually anywhere, with any type of look, because everyone wore tunics at one point - romans wore tunics, pirates wore tunics, poets wore tunics, serfs wore tunics, and knights wore tunics. And if everyone wore tunics, then anyone can wear the Medieval Lace-Up Tunic with relative ease.
- Made from 100 percent Natural Woven Cotton
- Available in a Variety of Colors
- Great for Medieval Reenactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Modeled After Medieval-Era Clothing
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest, 24.75 Inch Arm Length
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest, 25.25 Inch Arm Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest, 25.5 Inch Arm Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest, 25.75 Inch Arm Length
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges