The Englands Pearl Model Ship does not refer to the country, instead referencing the captain of the ship, a pirate by the name of Edward England. Born Edward Seegar, he engaged in piracy from 1717 to 1720 around Africa and India. England made a great name for himself as a pirate until his crew left him marooned on an island. The model of his ship, the Pearl, comes fully assembled and without any mutinous crew members. It features the coloration of the actual Pearl, based entirely on what resources could be found on the ship itself. The ship displays a flag with a skull over two crossed thigh-bones. Whether you celebrate romanticized piracy or just love the history of the period, Englands Pearl Model Ship is a fantastic little model to own and display wherever you see fit.
- Fully Assembled, This is Not a Model Ship Kit
- Features Historically Accurate Coloration and Flags
- Constructed using Historic Resources, including Drawings and Paintings of the Original Ship
- Sturdy Wooden Base Features Brass Nameplate
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
- Overall Width: 3 Inches
- Overall Height: 12 Inches
- Overall Scale: 1:195
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges